Now that winter is finally behind us, you may be looking to give your wardrobe a little refresh for the spring season. And whether you're shopping for a new pair of shoes, some gear for the gym or just some cozy sweatpants for hanging around the house, you can find it all for less at Nike's spring sale. Right now, when you use the promo code SPRING at checkout, you'll save 20% on any order over $100, or 25% on any order over $150. There's no set expiration for this sale, so you may want to get your order in sooner rather than later if you don't want to miss out on these savings.
There are over 4,000 different items on sale, so no matter what gear or style you're looking for, you're sure to find it for less right now. This discount can even be used with some items that are already on sale, so you can really rack up the savings. To help you make the most of this sale, we've rounded up some of the best bargains available right now. Here are a few of our favorites worth checking out:
- Nike Sportswear men's French terry pants: $54 (save $41)
- Nike Air Huarache men's shoes: $104 (save $31)
- Nike Air VaporMax Plus men's shoes: $165 (save $45)
- Nike Sportswear Essential Repel women's woven jacket: $43 (save $25)
- Nike One Luxe women's midrise 7/8 leggings: $56 (save $34)
- Nike Air Force 1 High SE women's shoes: $81 (save $54)
- Nike Air Max SC women's shoes: $77 (save $8)
- Nike Sportswear Tech fleece kids' winterized pants: $50 (save $100)
- Nike Air Max Dawn kids' shoes: $66 (save $39)
- Nike Manoa LTR kids' boots: $45 (save $40)
- Nike Sportswear Icon fleece kids' sweatshirt: $26 (save $24)
There are plenty of styles and sizes available for men, women and kids at deep discounts. Be sure to shop the entire sale selection at Nike to find a ton of other discounted items.
Read more: Best Workout Subscription Apps for 2023: Apple Fitness Plus, Peloton, Daily Burn and More