If you're interested in personalized skin care, you have just three days left to get your first subscription of Proven Skincare for $100 using the offer code CYBERMONDAY. When you sign up for this subscription, you'll receive three free gifts: a silk headband, a new toiletry bag and organic lip balm.
After the first installment, you'll be billed at the regular $130 and charges will repeat every eight weeks, until you cancel. This deal doesn't apply to individual items or existing subscriptions.
Each subscription gets you three products: a cleanser, moisturizer/SPF and night cream. On the surface, there's really nothing too different from other skin care products, but this one is created specifically to target your particular skin care needs. Everything starts with the skin care quiz, and once you answer a few questions you're given results tailored to your skin.
Since I've stopped using other skin care systems to see how this holds up, here's what I've found:
- The cleanser doesn't foam up like other brands, which is nice if you don't like soapy cleanser.
- The combo of moisturizer/SPF is nice since it's all in one (though that's not a good thing if you like to control your SPF levels).
- The night cream is thick and it does keep me moisturized overnight.
- I haven't had a flare up since using it consistently for a few weeks.
- It smells nice and isn't overpowering.
While this system works for me, your mileage may vary simply because it's so personalized. Since it's not "designed for all skin types," it's hard to nail down whether certain ingredients will work for your skin needs. But using it does takes the guessing game out of what you should use when you have a three-product system.
So who is this deal for? Skin care-obsessed reviewers who want to try it, people who want a simple skin care system with no fuss and people who have disposable income to spend on a trendy subscription.