This story is part of, CNET's guide to everything you need to know and how to find the best deals.
Prime Day is not far away, with only hours between us and Amazon's big sale on July 12. That means it's your last chance to snap up some of the early deals that won't be available after tonight. While Prime Day starts on July 12, all of the early deals have made it feel like Prime Week. And in addition to Amazon's own deals, manyhave cropped up, including sales that dropped today from and . Everything from Amazon devices and electronics to beauty and fashion and everything else is discounted.
Amazon kicked off its own early deals on June 21, offering a huge selection of savings for savvy shoppers. However these early Prime Day deals are likely to end tonight, with new sales starting Tuesday for the main event. If you're interested in taking advantage of any of these deals before they're gone, we recommend acting sooner rather than later. To save you the trouble of scouring the site for the best early Prime Day deals, we've done the hard work for you by compiling the best early deals in various product categories below.
Best early Prime Day deals on Amazon devices
It wouldn't be Prime Day without a bunch of discounts on Amazon's own devices. The retailer is getting things started already with several early Prime Day deals across smart TVs, home security products, Echo devices, mesh networking systems and much more.
- : Save 50% on the streaming device with hands-free Alexa.
- : Amazon's budget 4K streaming device for only $17.
- : Save $35 with your Prime membership.
- : 40% off bundle deal.
- : Learn and play via video call with this bundle at $180 off.
- : Plug in your appliances into this discounted $13 smart plug.
- : Save as much as 67% on smart plugs, thermostats and Echo device bundles.
- : Upgrade to a smart TV with Amazon Fire OS and save as much as $700.
- : Take over half off the kid-friendly e-reader.
- : Get the second-gen smart display for just $35.
- : The 2019 model is half price.
- with Amazon Music Unlimited subscription.
- : Get four months for free.
- : Prime members get three months for free.
- : Latest model down to just $20.
- : Bundled together for just $20.
- : Take $40 off and snag the fourth-gen device at its lowest price ever.
- : Save up to 50% with Prime.
- : Various styles are on sale from $100.
- : Save $30 with your Prime membership.
Best early Prime Day deals on tech and gaming
For a lot of folks, Prime Day sales are synonymous with tech deals. We're already seeing early Prime Day deals on Android phones, Apple products, smart home gadgets, fitness trackers and so much more.
- Enjoy a on the Sony Xperia 5 III.
- SoundBot has that comes in a variety of colors.
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 laptop , a savings of $500.
- Get the Google PixelBook Go.
- The Gigabyte A5 K1 gaming laptop is .
- Logitech C615 HD webcam is at just $29.
- Google Nest Wifi mesh networking systems are .
- Razer Kishi controller for iPhone.
- Apple Watch deals: Apple Watch Series 7; Apple Watch SE; Apple Watch Series 3 .
- on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4.
- Fitbit deals: Fitbit Versa 3 ; Fitbit Luxe ; Fitbit Charge 5 .
- Strap on the Garmin Venu 2 for .
- AirPods deals: AirPods Max, AirPods Pro.
- Sennheiser's CX and CX Plus are
- Beats deals: Powerbeats Pro; Studio3; Solo3.
- This selection of JBL speakers is seeing .
- iPad deals: on iPad Pro; iPad Air 5; on iPad Mini 6; 10.2-inch iPad.
- TCL's budget-friendly Tab 10s tablets are .
- on Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus with Black Type Cover
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Microsoft Surface pen .
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet .
- Score on LG's latest OLED Evo C2 Series 65-inch smart TV.
- Hisense 50-inch R6 Series 4K TV.
- Upgrade your viewing with Nebula projectors.
- Get Eufy's Floodlight Cam.
- on Dreametech robot vacuum cleaners.
- Roomba deals: iRobot's Roomba i3 Plus Evo is ; the affordable Roomba 692 is .
- Shark robot vacuum deals: on the self-emptying AV1002AE robot vacuum; or score the AV752 .
- Get Google's Nest Thermostat .
- on TP-Link's nine-plug Kasa smart power strip.
- Electrohome's Kingston seven-in-one Vintage Vinyl Record Player is
- Save Roku Express media streamers and up to Roku Ultra streamers.
- Google Chromecast with Google TV .
- Ecovacs Deebot X1 Omni robot vacuum and mop combo.
- Three-pack of PNY 64GB microSD card .
- Ten-foot HDMI 2.1 cable .
- Tuinyo wireless Bluetooth headphones get .
- Men's slim AirTag wallet .
- AmazonBasics Bluetooth waterproof speaker .
- Apple AirPods Pro are .
- Belkin wireless earbuds with wired charging case .
- Belkin wireless earbuds with wireless charging case is
- Belkin higher-end wireless earbuds (white) are .
- Belkin higher-end wireless earbuds (black) .
- LG C1 OLED TV is .
- The Xbox Series X and S Duke controller from Hyperkin .
- Razer BlackShark V2 Pro wireless gaming headset is just $140.
- : Razer Kraken Ultimate RGB gaming headset.
- Razer Nari Essential wireless gaming headset .
- Toshiba hard drives.
- Samsung Galaxy tablets and laptops.
- Google Pixel 6 phones.
- JBL Go 3 Bluetooth speaker .
- JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker .
- JBL Xtreme 3 Bluetooth speaker .
Best early Prime Day deals on home and garden
Whether you're wanting to get some DIY done this summer or upgrade your garden furniture, there are early Prime Day deals worth shopping right now. We're seeing hundreds of dollars in savings.
- comes in several colors and is 18% off.
- Casper mattresses are .
- on the Petcube Bites 2 Lite monitoring camera and treat dispenser.
- on the Bowflex SelectTech Curl Bar.
- Razor's EcoSmart Metro and SUP electric scooter is
- Instant Pot air fryers, pressure cookers and more are .
- rapid COVID-19 at-home test five-pack.
- portable travel bidet.
- TRX suspension trainers and fitness equipment.
- Bella Pro Series digital air fryer .
- Felte tip Sharpie pens , down from $35.
- Purell hand sanitizer four-pack .
- on Everlywell Food Sensitivity Tests.
- Eufy's HomeVac S11 Infinity cordless vacuum has an .
- iHealth's No-Touch Forehead Thermometer is
- a year's supply of Force of Nature multipurpose cleaner.
- Noco's Boost Plus car jump starter is .
- Corral your car's junk with this .
- Samsonite's Winfield 2 hardside carry-on luggage is
- Tidy up your garden with this Greenworks hedge trimmer.
- Bosch's Power Tools Combo Kit has .
- the Anker PowerHouse 200.
- Stay powered up on the go with Jackery's Portable Power Station Explorer 500.
- Ninja deals: on the 10-in-one Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer; the Foodi XL Pro; and on other essential kitchen appliances.
- on the Yummly Smart Meat Thermometer.
- KitchenAid's stainless steel dish rack is down to .
- Instant Vortex four-in-one air fryer is .
- Starbucks K-Cup Coffee Pods are 52 cents apiece with the .
- Bedsure pet beds are .
- Crave Beverages flavored coffee pods sampler pack .
- Dash 8-inch round griddle .
- Key Nutrients watermelon electrolyte powder .
- Amazon Basics 16-pack of light bulbs .
- Simple Modern kid's water bottle .
- Eclipse microfiber total blackout window curtain .
- All of the best Cricut machines and products are .
- : Coway air purifiers see big discounts ahead of Prime Day.
- Breville espresso machines .
- on Hamilton kitchen appliances.
Best early Prime Day deals on beauty and fashion
Whether you need something new to wear or you want to upgrade your self care routine, these early Prime Day deals on fashion and beauty products have got you covered.
- from Amazon Brands.
- the Oral-B iO Series 9 electric toothbrush.
- Philips Norelco OneBlade is .
- Under Armour Hustle 5.0 Backpack
- on this Groove Life belt bundle.
- a hair scalp massager.
- Get shampoos and conditioners.
- Fitness apparel for adults .
Best early Prime Day deals on toys
Prime Day isn't just for adults, with hundreds of discounts across a range of toys for kids (or big kids). From Lego to Nerf guns and LOL Surprise dolls, there's something for everybody on sale already.
- Score the Lego Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Millennium Falcon
- LOL Surprise .
- SpiceBox Children's STEM Kits
- Mega Construx sets featuring Pokémon, Halo, Hot Wheels and more.
- Dinosaur World track play set is .
- on this travel telescope for kids.
Amazon Prime Day free credit deals
Between now and Prime Day, Amazon is giving you the chance to. Some of the free credit promotions require a purchase at Amazon, though often on things you would likely be buying between now and Prime Day anyway, meaning the credit is as good as cash.
- Get $10 credit with .
- , get $20 in Amazon credit.
- Get up to $10 in Amazon credit when you .
- Get $5 in Amazon credit when you .
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa limited time offer, subject to credit approval:
Should I buy early Prime Day deals or wait?
Before every major sale, there's always some trepidation when it comes to shopping the early deals and it's no different with early Prime Day deals. Some brands are simply trying to get their deals out first in order to dip into the wallets of eager buyers, and they won't change their prices during the actual 48-hour event. With others, however, the deal you see now might not be as good as the one that crops up next week.
When it comes to snagging deals around sales like these, the best advice is to have a price in mind that you'd be happy to pay and grab the item if it hits that mark. Hanging around in the hope of a lower price doesn't always work out, with a mad rush of buyers during event hours, often meaning delayed shipping or, worse, missing out on the item altogether. For the sake of what is often a few bucks, it's wise to shop early.
Do I need to be a Prime member to shop early Prime Day deals?
Though you certainly will need to have an active Amazon Prime membership to shop all of the deals during the 48-hour Prime Day sale, you don't need to be signed up in order to shop some of the early Prime Day deals listed above. Since these are occurring outside of the official sale, many are available to anyone for the most part. Therefore, if you don't want to sign up for Amazon Prime, now might be a good time to shop.
That being said, if you want to get in on the official sale next month, then you'll need to be a Prime subscriber. You don't, however, need to be a paying member. You can simply be on the Prime free trial. Here'sif you've never signed up before.
How to prepare for Prime Day
Prime Day is almost upon us. Whether you're a seasoned sale shopper or a relative newbie, it's worth hitting up our guide on. We have a bunch of top tips, from making sure your payment methods are up to date to scoring Amazon credit before the event and even using Alexa to track prices for you. It could be the difference between getting everything you want during the 48-hour sale and missing out.