This story is part of, CNET's guide for everything you need to know and how to find the best deals.
No matter what you're looking to buy on, chances are you can probably already find an early Prime Day deal on it right now. Though the official are still over a week away, there are already some stellar markdowns on TVs, Apple devices, Android phones, home appliances and more so you don't actually have to wait until the 48-hour sale kicks off to save.
We've taken it upon ourselves to round up a bunch of the best early Prime Day deals we've seen so far so that you don't have to spend your time scouring Amazon yourself. Withalso on the horizon, we're only going to see more savings surface over the coming days and weeks.
Best early Prime Day deals on Amazon devices
It wouldn't be Prime Day without a bunch of discounts on Amazon's own devices. The retailer is getting things started already with several early Prime Day deals across smart TVs, home security products, Echo devices, mesh networking systems and much more.
- : Upgrade to a smart TV with Amazon Fire OS and save as much as $700
- : Save up to 40% with Prime.
- : Various styles are on sale from $100.
- : Save $30 with your Prime membership.
- : Save $35 with your Prime membership.
- : Save $85.
- : Up to 47% off indoor and outdoor camera kits.
- : Up to 40% off plus bundle deals.
- : Save up to 54% with Prime.
- : Up to $130 off.
- : Learn and play via video call with this bundle at $180 off.
- : Get four months for free.
- : Prime members get three months for free.
Best early Prime Day deals on tech and gaming
For a lot of folks, Prime Day sales are synonymous with tech deals. Ahead of the event this year, we're already seeing early Prime Day deals on Android phones, Apple products, smart home gadgets, fitness trackers and so much more.
- Save on the latest Samsung phones: Galaxy Z Flip 3 , Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy A53 .
- Enjoy a on the Sony Xperia 5 III.
- Apple Watch deals: Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE, Apple Watch Series 3 .
- on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4.
- Fitbit deals: Fitbit Versa 3 , Fitbit Luxe , Fitbit Charge 5 .
- Strap on the Garmin Venu 2 for .
- AirPods deals: AirPods Max, AirPods Pro.
- Sennheiser's CX and CX Plus are
- Beats deals: Powerbeats Pro, Studio3, Solo3.
- This selection of JBL speakers is seeing .
- iPad deals: on iPad Pro, iPad Air 5, on iPad Mini 6, 10.2-inch iPad
- on Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus with Black Type Cover
- Get the Google PixelBook Go.
- The Gigabyte A5 K1 gaming laptop is .
- Logitech C615 HD webcam is at just $29.
- Google Nest Wifi mesh networking systems are .
- Razer Kishi controller for iPhone.
- on Syncwire's compact dual-USB car charger with code 30CLS1MJ.
- Snag a $10 Xbox gift card .
- on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch.
- Nintendo's Game & Watch: Zelda Edition is right now.
- Score on LG's latest OLED Evo C2 Series 65-inch smart TV.
- Hisense 50-inch R6 Series 4K TV.
- Upgrade your viewing with Nebula projectors.
- Get Eufy's Floodlight Cam.
- on Dreametech robot vacuum cleaners.
- iRobot's Roomba i3 Plus Evo is .
- Get Google's Nest Thermostat .
Best early Prime Day deals on home and garden
Whether you're wanting to get some DIY done this summer or upgrade your garden furniture, there are early Prime Day deals worth shopping right now. We're seeing hundreds of dollars in savings.
- new products from Amazon Brands.
- on Everlywell Food Sensitivity Tests.
- Eufy's HomeVac S11 Infinity cordless vacuum has an .
- on LG's PuriCare Mini portable air purifier for 50% off.
- Molekule air purifier deals: on the Molekule Air Mini Plus and the Molekule Air Pro.
- iHealth's No-Touch Forehead Thermometer is
- a year's supply of Force of Nature multipurpose cleaner.
- Noco's Boost Plus car jump starter is .
- Corral your car's junk with this .
- Samsonite's Winfield 2 hardside carry-on luggage is
- Tidy up your garden with this Greenworks trimmer and leaf blower combo kit.
- Bosch's Power Tools Combo Kit has .
- the Anker PowerHouse 200 with code POWERHOUSE02.
- Stay powered up on the go with Jackery's Portable Power Station Explorer 500.
- on Ninja's 10-in-1 Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer.
- Score the on this Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 grill.
- Discounted Oxo grilling tools .
- on the Yummly Smart Meat Thermometer.
- KitchenAid's stainless steel dish rack is down to .
- Instant Vortex 4-in-1 air fryer is .
- Starbucks K-Cup Coffee Pods are 52 cents apiece with the .
- Bedsure cat beds are .
- on the Petcube Bites 2 Lite monitoring camera and treat dispenser.
- on the Bowflex SelectTech Curl Bar.
- Razor's EcoSmart Metro and SUP electric scooter is
Best early Prime Day deals on beauty and fashion
Whether you need something new to wear or you want to upgrade your self care routine, these early Prime Day deals on fashion and beauty products have got you covered.
- from Amazon Brands.
- the Oral-B iO Series 9 electric toothbrush.
- Philips Norelco OneBlade is
- from Citizen, Invicta, Anne Klein and more.
- Under Armour Hustle 5.0 Backpack
- on this Groove Life belt bundle.
- Get Waterpik water flossers.
Best early Prime Day deals on toys
Prime Day isn't just for adults with hundreds of discounts across a range of toys for kids (or big kids). From Lego to Nerf guns and LOL Surprise dolls, there's something for everybody on sale already.
- Get Nerf products.
- Score the Lego Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Millennium Falcon .
- LOL Surprise .
- SpiceBox Children's STEM Kits
- Mega Construx Pokemon Trainer Team Challenge set.
- The Space Invaders board game is .
Amazon Prime Day free credit deals
Between now and Prime Day, Amazon is giving you the chance to. Some of the free credit promotions require a purchase at Amazon, though often on things you would likely be buying between now and Prime Day anyway, meaning the credit is as good as cash.
- Get $10 credit with .
- , get $20 in Amazon credit.
- Get up to $10 in Amazon credit when you .
- Get $5 in Amazon credit when you .
Should I buy early Prime Day deals or wait?
Before every major sale, there's always some trepidation when it comes to shopping the early deals and it's no different with early Prime Day deals. Some brands are simply trying to get their deals out first in order to dip into the wallets of eager buyers, and they won't change their prices during the actual 48-hour event. With others, however, the deal you see now might not be as good as the one that crops up in a couple of weeks.
The problem is further compounded by Prime Day's timing this year, with the event taking place the week after Fourth of July sales. The clash of sales already has shoppersand wondering which is best for the products they want to pick up.
When it comes to snagging deals around sales like these, the best advice is to have a price in mind that you'd be happy to pay and grab the item if it hits that mark. Hanging around in the hope of a lower price doesn't always work out, with a mad rush of buyers during event hours, often meaning delayed shipping or, worse, missing out on the item altogether. For the sake of what is often a few bucks, it's wise to shop early, especially since most Fourth of July sales will likely extend right through Prime Day this year anyway.
Do I need to be a Prime member to shop early Prime Day deals?
Though you certainly will need to have an active Amazon Prime membership to shop all of the deals during the 48-hour Prime Day sale, you don't need to be signed up in order to shop most of the early Prime Day deals listed above. Since these are occurring outside of the official sale, they are available to anyone for the most part. Therefore, if you don't want to sign up for Amazon Prime, now might be a good time to shop.
That being said, if you want to get in on the official sale next month, then you'll need to be a Prime subscriber. You don't, however, need to be a paying member. You can simply be on the Prime free trial. Here'sif you've never signed up before.
How to prepare for Prime Day
Prime Day is almost upon us. Whether you're a seasoned sale shopper or a relative newbie, it's worth hitting up our guide on. We have a bunch of top tips, from making sure your payment methods are up to date to scoring Amazon credit before the event and even using Alexa to track prices for you. It could be the difference between getting everything you want during the 48-hour sale and missing out.