Update, Oct. 15: Amazon's Prime Day sale officially ended at midnight PT. We're keeping track of the best Prime Day deals still available, however, and we've identified the best Walmart "Big Save" deals, which remain available through the end of today.
Amazon Prime Day has officially ended, but some deals have remained. Rivals of the retail giant, including Best Buy, Target and Walmart, also have some big sales this week. Wearables from tech's biggest brands Apple and Samsung are included.
Some deals that remain on Amazon include slashed prices on wearables such as the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and
running watches. Although there are several great deals to choose from, what you won't see deep discounts on is the Apple Watch: We're only seeing price drops between $15 and $30 on some models, but those are really just a continuation of "everyday low prices" that have been typical for weeks.
Keep reading to see the best smartwatch deals we've found so far on Amazon. We'll keep updating this story regularly.
The Galaxy Watch 3, released in August, comes with advanced sleep tracking, a blood oxygen level reader and improved fitness tools. It's down to $368 for Prime Day, saving you $31. And unlike the Apple Watch, this one works with iPhones and Android phones.
Read our Galaxy Watch 3 review.
If you're new to smartwatches, the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active is a great option to get you started. It has many health and fitness features and is down to $139 from $200, saving you $61. It's not the lowest price ever, but it's $30 to $60 better than the usual selling price.
Read our Galaxy Watch Active review.
The Garmin Forerunner 645 is a great option for runners. It comes with GPS built-in, as well as music, contactless pay and heart-rate monitoring. The watch is at $325, down from its $450 list price.
The Garmin Vivoactive 4S is a GPS smartwatch that includes seven days of battery life, body energy monitoring, music, pulse ox sensors and more. The watch also has sports apps preloaded to get you active. It's on sale for $305, so you'll save $45.
Full disclosure: This is only $15 off -- holding a discount that was live before Prime Day -- and it's only on a single color in the lineup. But this is the latest and greatest Apple Watch Series 6, released just last month. We're only seeing discounts on models with the red and white bands for now.
Read our Apple Watch Series 6 review.
If you're looking for a more budget-friendly Apple Watch, the Apple Watch Series 3 is your best bet. It's swim-proof and comes with GPS tracking and a heart-rate sensor. This, too, is the same discount that's been found on this model for months. But at $169, you'll save $30 versus what you'd pay at the Apple Store.
See our Apple Watch Series 3 review.
This is the largest discount to date on the vastly improved TicWatch, which magically incorporates both an LCD for long battery life (up to 30 days) and an AMOLED for glorious color when you want it.
Other notable specs include built-in GPS and NFC, full-time heart-rate monitoring, loads of fitness features, sleep-tracking and so on. The watch runs Wear OS by Google.
If you're looking to upgrade to a touchscreen watch, the Fitbit Versa 2 has much to offer. It has a battery that lasts for days and doubles as a fitness tracker. Originally priced at $180, the Fitbit Versa 2 is down to $128 for Prime Day. That's the lowest price we've seen to date. Just be aware there's a newer model (although that one isn't on sale today).
Read our Fitbit Versa 2 review.
The Garmin Fenix 5S Plus is a multisport GPS smartwatch with heart-rate monitoring, music and contactless payment built-in. At $350, this watch is 56% off its list price for Prime Day.
The Garmin Approach S40 smartwatch is like a rangefinder that fits on your wrist. The golf watch comes preloaded with more than 41,000 courses from around the world with a feature that allows manual pin positioning for measuring distances to the front, middle and back of the green. For Prime Day, the watch is $200, so you'll save $82.
- Prime Day 2020 deals available today: $25 Blink Mini, $28 Roku 4K, $300 Toshiba 55-inch TV and more
- The Walmart version of Prime Day has arrived: A $98 Roku TV and $49 Instant Pot lead the best deals
- Best Prime Day 2020 Alexa deals: Show 5, Echo Auto and Echo Dot for Kids see big discounts
- Best Prime Day 2020 TV deals available now: Get a 32-inch Fire TV for $120, save $200 on TCL 50-inch Roku TV
- Best early Prime Day 2020 headphone deals: AirPods Pro return to $199, Jabra Elite 45h for $80, Sony WF-1000XM3 for $178 and more
- Prime Day 2020 phone deals you can get now: Motorola Razr 5G for $1,200, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for $600, TCL 10L for $210
- Early Prime Day laptop 2020 deals: Samsung Galaxy Book Flex for $1,200, Asus ZenBook 14 for $830, Dell Inspiron 7000 2-in-1 for $900 and more
- Best Prime Day 2020 Apple deals so far: Save $30 on latest iPad now, but better sales may be coming
- Best Prime Day streaming deals: Roku devices already down to $22, Fire TV Cube dropping to $80 on Tuesday
- See all our Prime Day 2020 deals