Microsoft's AI-Powered Bing Google's ChatGPT Rival Hogwarts Legacy Review Ozempic vs. Obesity Best Super Bowl Ads 2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Review OnePlus 11 Phone Review Super Bowl: How to Watch
Want CNET to notify you of price drops and the latest stories?
No, thank you
Accept

YouTuber nearly dies after cementing a microwave on his head

"I've never appreciated life so much."

Jay Swingler, a YouTube prankster from the UK, nearly died after he put his head inside a cement-filled microwave.

Swingler was using a piece of tubing to breathe through the cement, but it became blocked, causing him to panic.

Now playing: Watch this: YouTube deletes 150,000 videos after controversy
1:48

His friends eventually called the emergency services when they realised they were unable to remove the microwave from Swingler's head.

The West Midlands Fire Service said it was "seriously unimpressed" by the stunt.