It's been a real roller coaster of a day today in technology: the President of the United States spoke out in favor of Net neutrality; the ESA released a concept for a moon base created by a robot and a 3D printer; and a man created a brand new instrument that is 100% analog, but sounds like a synthesizer.
Also, Blizzcon 2014 happened and our faces are still a little bit melty from it. Please excuse us while we mop up our heads.
Tomorrow Daily 083 [mp3]: Net neutrality, bases on the moon, Blizzcon 2014 recap, and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- President Obama officially takes a pro-Net neutrality stance
- The European Space Agency's concept for a moon base is pretty cool, uses robots and 3D printers
- The Yaybahar is a new acoustic instrument that sounds just like a synthesizer when played
- Blizzcon 2014 Recap: Overwatch, WCS Finals, cosplay contest, and more
- User feedback: Your #TDDeadHolo responses, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!
Facebook (/TomorrowDaily) | Twitter (@TomorrowDaily)
Instagram (TomorrowDaily) | Google+ (+TomorrowDailyTV)
Ashley on Twitter | Khail on Twitter
Subscribe to Tomorrow Daily:
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ) | iTunes (MP3)