It's pretty exciting to think Lockheed Martin may have solved the mysteries of affordable, compact nuclear fusion reactors, but we're still convinced the future will be here when we have a tiny arc reactor just like Tony Stark's.
Oh, and speaking of Tony Stark... Robert Downey Jr. is the proud new owner of a 30-foot-tall letter "A" from the set of the first "Avengers" movie, after joking around about wanting it. The moral of this story?
Don't joke around if you're RDJ, because someone's gonna take you seriously and find a way to send you a gigantic movie prop for your office.
Tomorrow Daily 071 [mp3]: Ashes in space, a big 'Avengers' prop for RDJ, and nuclear fusion reactors
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Scattering your ashes in the stratosphere with Mesoloft
- Robert Downey Jr. gets 30-foot-tall "A" from "Avengers," we get jealous
- Lockheed Martin thinks it has a way to a real nuclear fusion reactor
- Back It or Hack It: Waypoint2Space
- User feedback: Your #TDComics responses, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!
Facebook (/TomorrowDaily) | Twitter (@TomorrowDaily)
Instagram (TomorrowDaily) | Google+ (+TomorrowDailyTV)
Ashley on Twitter | Khail on Twitter
Subscribe to Tomorrow Daily:
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ) | iTunes (MP3)