Too busy dodging storms to focus on Crave this week? Here's what you missed while you were trying to keep dry.
Too busy dodging storms to focus on Crave this week? Here's what you missed while you were trying to keep dry:
• Remember the cell phones from Nokia's glory years?
• Samsung's Galaxy Tab: an iPad killer? How about Dell's 10-inch, which packs a keyboard?
• Super Mario Bros. turned 25!
• HRP-4 is one chilled-out droid.
• Quality time with HTC's new Desire phones.
• Upload your life with a wearable camera. If you dig helmets, here's a GPS head cam.
• Dust off those old Bee Gees vinyls.
• Facebook wasn't into dancing naked. But driving's OK.
• Boeing wants to fly you to space.
• Canon 60D competition? Nikon's D7000 dSLR.
Got any great stories we should know about? Bare it all to crave at cnet dot com.