Too busy saving up for a gold-plated Kindle this week to keep up with Crave? Here's what you missed while you were forgetting that we're just coming out of a recession.
• Chromebook, Netbook, iPad: Which gets your $500?
• Are video games art? The NEA thinks so.
• This Japan novelty bra lifts--and uplifts.
• Why does Japan get all the good stuff, anyway?
• Turn your whole house into a game controller.
• Samsung shows a supersharp tablet display. (Wonder if it will show up on that Amazon tablet we've been hearing about.)
• Stargaze like never before.
• Over or under? The great toilet paper debate continues.
• Make out with your iPhone.
• Wow, even cigarettes are into social networking these days.
• Better act fast on those FlipShare videos.
Got a great story for us? Act fast and drop us a line at crave at cnet dot com.