LG is bringing WebOS back, Samsung has a secret tablet, and both companies are showing off 105-inch televisions. Get a preview of some of the tech we could see at the Consumer Electronics Show.
CNET Update is going to need a bigger living room:
Stay on top of CES 2014 news with this episode of CNET Update:
- Does the world need a 105-inch curved-screen TV? Both LG and Samsung think so, because they'll be showing them off at CES next month.
- Welcome back WebOS. The old Palm operating system is coming to LG smart televisions, and we may see a demo at CES.
- Samsung could be planning to show off a new 10.5-inch tablet soon.
- Speculate on the future of smartphones and what we may see at CES and beyond.
- Plan for T-Mobile to drop news next month at another "uncarrier" event.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)