This week the Girt by CNET team were confronted by so much happening in the Australian tech landscape, we've gone for a change of pace.
Consider this the speed dating version of your weekly podcast as we check in on as many big bit of news as we can fit into half an hour. Starting with today's dizzying news from the Federal Court ruling on the Dallas Buyers Club and it's "broad spectrum" approach to seeking damages, we look at the latest developments in Aussie video streaming services, telco news, Samsung's overnight product launches and more.
If you've been too busy to keep up with tech news this week, we've got you covered.
Girt by CNET podcast 38
Do you Want to Know More?
Dallas Buyer's Club Court Ruling
- Judge says no to Dallas Buyers Club's 'surreal' overreach on piracy claims
- Dallas Buyers Club: What do you earn? How much do you torrent?
Stunning Stan news
- The one where Stan gets all the 'Friends' episodes
- Stan announces upcoming apps for Smart TV and gaming consoles
- Necronomic-on demand: Australia gets 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' world first