The social app will always scan location to push alerts, Twitter changes the timeline with a blue line, and Giphy strives to play GIFs on Facebook.
CNET Update follows the blue line:
In this episode of Update:
- Prepare for the day when you never need to open the Foursquare app to get push alerts and tips about your location.
- Follow conversations on Twitter with the new blue line(which has some users seeing red.)
- Quickly flag abuse on Twitter with the updated report button.
- Video chat with friends in 720p HD on Google Hangouts.
- Set up the Chromecast streaming stick with an iOS app, not just from the Web or Android app.
- Update the Flickr iOS app for new filters and free editing features.
- Get one step closer to posting animated GIFs on Facebook with Giphy's new embed code.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)