Don't worry, you won't smell anything unsavory when watching this video, I promise. Somehow, we're still not sick of talking about gadgets after being at CES 2007 in Las Vegas--in fact, we've returned with a whole new appreciation for the weird and random! I'm joined this week by Ariel Nuñez of Gadgettesfame. Here are the links:
- Turn your keyboard into a disco
- Nutty inventor creates 'Halo' suit; markets to military
- Phones you can smell as well as hear
- Champagne PSP makes a toast
- 'Dream Machine' is full-body gaming
Oh, and yes, I'm fully aware that I said "Master Commander" instead of "Master Chief" in reference to Halo. Total n00b move, I know.
Download the Crave vodcast RSS feed, subscribe in iTunes, or paste this feed URL into the application you use to subscribe to vodcasts: