If your friends are talkers, you're going to want listen up. YouMail is a visual voice mail service that lets you view and listen to missed calls on your mobile phone or online in any order you like. Some other features include customized greetings and call blocking.
This week's illustrious giveaway graces not 1, but 10 lucky winners with a six-month subscription to YouMail's $17.99 per month Read-It 150 plan, which goes a step further to translate up to 150 voice messages per month into text.
YouMail will work with any mobile phone, and there are free apps optimized for iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android handsets as well.
So, how do you try to win this six-month subscription? Let me lay down the basic rules. As usual, please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. Ten winners will each receive (1) subscription to YouMail's Read-It 150 plan. Approximate retail value is $108 for a six month subscription.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, May 3 at noon EDT.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EDT on May 3, 2010. See official rules for details.