For the holidays we've got something special in store for Crave giveaways: we're going daily instead of weekly. That's right, from now until Christmas, excluding weekends and holidays, we're giving away something every day and it's all really good stuff, including TVs, Netbooks, and cell phones.
To kick things off, we thought we'd go with something from Apple, and thanks to Target.com, we have an 8GB iPod Nano, which Target's online store has on sale for a few bucks less than Apple's list price--and it ships for free.
Normally, the 8GB iPod Nano fifth generation would cost you about $145, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win this 8GB iPod Nano? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Apple iPod Nano 8GB. Approximate retail value is $145.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, November 24, at 9 AM EST.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 9 AM ET on November 24, 2009. See official rules for details.
Come back tomorrow for our next holiday giveaway. Tomorrow's prize will be a Sony Bravia 32-inch LCD TV.