We look at a homemade Nintendo Entertainment System, defend our personal space with a privacy-guarding bowtie, and learn the scientific formula for the perfect grilled cheese.
Subscribe to Crave:
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)
This week on Crave, a Canadian dentist wants to clone John Lennon with a tooth he bought for $31,000. A computer scientist builds an awesome portable Nintendo Entertainment System. Plus, we all want to take a turn with the "beercade" machine, which serves up cold brews as you play vintage video games. All that and more on this week's episode of Crave.
- This is what it looks like when slime mold smiles
- Crafty engineer 3D-prints a portable NES
- Split the typing difference with KeMice keyboard
- Plant-powered breathing apparatus for a dystopian future
- In your face! Bowtie flashes when people get too close
- Eureka! A scientific formula for the perfect grilled cheese
- Kegerator fuses vintage video games with a beer keg
- Let it be: Dentist wants to clone John Lennon from tooth DNA
- Chewbacca's knees to get their own crowdfunded film
- Revisit the amazing Internet the cool kids used in 1997
- Crave giveaway: $250 gift certificate from Rakuten.com Shopping