This week on Crave, Shatner's name calling, the rebels strike back, and we toss one back in the greatest drinking game ever invented. Cheers! Plus, we dodge a bullet the size of a football field.
Subscribe to Crave:
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)
This week on Crave, William Shatner has some choice words for J.J. Abrams, and we toss one back in the greatest drinking game ever invented. Cheers! Plus, we dodge a bullet the size of a football field as an asteroid nearly collides with Earth. Phew.
- Shatner: J.J. Abrams a 'pig' for taking on 'Star Wars'
- Another close asteroid encounter for Earth coming Friday
- Injury count rises for Russian meteorite
- Sonic Wallets scream, moo, hurl insults when opened
- $11 million sought to build X-wing, counter Kickstarter Death Star
- Beercade: Fighting-game winner gets a frosty brew
- Crave giveaway: Aperion Audio Verus Forte speakers