Electronics giant Best Buy has cooked up yet another pre-Black Friday sale.
The new promotion tempts with eight tech products and is good while supplies last or until 11:59 p.m. CT Friday, November 20. The deals are available both online and in-store.
With little more than a week before Black Friday itself, retailers like Best Buy are trying to get a head start by offering quickie deals designed to lure consumers to their stores and websites. For early holiday shoppers, these deals are a way to pick up products at heavily discounted prices. For retailers, the deals lead up to Black Friday, one of their most critical days of the year in terms of revenue.
Retailers are also battling one another for holiday dollars through pre-Black Friday deals. On Wednesday, Amazon unveiled its promotions, which start this Friday and lead into Black Friday.
Best Buy's latest promotion comprises:
- A Samsung 48-inch Smart HDTV for $380, down from $600.
- An HP Envy laptop with a 15.6-inch screen, Intel Core i5 processor, 6 gigabytes of RAM and a 1 terabyte drive for $480, down from $680.
- Guitar Hero Live game with a microphone for $70, down from $100.
- Dell Inspiron desktop PC with an Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB of memory and 1TB hard drive with a 24-inch LED monitor for $580, down from $890. Both the PC and monitor are also on sale separately.
- Sony Over-the-Ear Bluetooth headphones for $100, down from $200.
- Sonos wireless speakers for $350, down from $400.
- UE - BOOM wireless bluetooth speaker for $100, down from $200.
- Logitech wireless mouse for $9, down from $20.
Best Buy is also offering deals on certain Apple products good until the end of day on Saturday, November 21. You can save $50 on all models of the Apple Watch and $100 on specific MacBook and iMac computers.
You can also score a $200 Best Buy gift card if you trade in an iPhone 5 or newer model iPhone in exchange for buying or leasing any other iPhone, including the iPhone 6S or 6S Plus.