From November 4 to November 6, thousands of gamers descended upon Melbourne, Australia for PAX. It's the fourth time the international show has come down under.
While the usual gaming heavyweights are there, PAX has always made a ton of time for indie creators, with a huge section dedicated to local developers showing off what they're working on to the public.
The Girt team was on the floor, hosting panels, playing games and feeling generally exhausted. Tune in for their take on the show, their personal highlights and where they think PAX Australia might go next.
Girt by CNET podcast 93
Subscribe to Girt by CNET
CNET's PAX Australia coverage
- PAX your bags: My first trip to Australia's biggest game convention
- Incredible indie games of PAX Australia
- Cosplay of PAX Australia ups the ante yet again
- Surviving PAX: 5 tips from a gaming convention first timer
- Tube man death match: An indie game 'so stupid' it works
- The American Dream: A VR game where you have guns for hands