We have no idea how the logistics of flying cars would ever work as a form of mass transit (I mean, we're from Los Angeles, so we know traffic), but it's still a fun idea to think about. The licensing test is probably pretty tough, though, so you'd better start studying now.
Over in the land of "things we can actually do right now," there are some really great VR experiences from Warner Bros. and Paramount Pictures for Batman: The Animated Series and Interstellar, respectively, so don't miss that. Have a great weekend, everyone!
Tomorrow Daily 066 [mp3]: Smart trucks, added value VR experiences, flying cars, and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Volvo's new smart truck technology hopes to make tractor-trailers much safer in 5-10 years
- Warner Bros. and Paramount use Batman and Interstellar VR experiences for immersive marketing
- Aeromobil plans to unveil a production-ready flying car in Austria on October 29
- Into It: The Walking Dead: Season 5, and a custom Castlevania SNES
- User feedback: Your #TDPizzabox tweets, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!
Subscribe to Tomorrow Daily: