The 404 Digest for Episode 779
- We reveal the viral marketing company behind the Times Square video hack.
- Natali Morris brings an interesting question from the New Yorker about the secret of boyhood friendships.
- Check out Molly Wood's listing for a white 64GB Apple iPad 2 signed by the SXSW@CNET crew--all proceeds go to the Red Cross for the Japanese tsunami relief efforts!
- Video Voicemails from Emily in Toronto, Daniel in Colorado, and Rich from Cleveland--thanks, guys!
- Kodak Deal of the Day: Vizio RazorLED 32-inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV with Wi-Fi with free shipping for $449.99.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video