Thursday's CNET Update completes the set:
T-Mobile USA Chief Executive John Legere confirmed that the carrier will be selling the iPhone next year. Expect T-Mobile to target AT&T and offer competitive pricing with new Value Plans.
Also in today's tech news roundup:
- Apple CEO Tim Cook said some Mac production will move to the U.S. in 2013. He also hinted that Apple is working on a new television concept.
- Google+ is adding Communities. These groups can be public or private for people with similar interests to start hangouts and plan events.
- Facebook is changing the wording of "subscribe" to "follow" for getting updates on someone's posts.
- Spotify also is adding a way to follow users, along with some other features.
- Zynga wants to expand its games to include real-money gambling.
And don't forget, you have until Monday to enter the CNET 100 contest. All it takes is one comment to be entered to win $5,000.
Watch CNET Update in the video above, or subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)