It's hard to believe that doing this stupid podcast could be so incredibly annoying. Between Skype crapping out, Zack Urlocker's lack of experience using a computer and the fact that I had to go from MP3 to WAV to MP3 again the magic just never stopped.
* We mock Zack Urlocker for not being able to use Skype
* We lament commenters and open source's desire to kill itself
* Blog traffic is driven by Google, Apple and Microsoft
* We discuss whether or not Sun can sink open source if they fail
* Matt further realizes that open source companies need more value beyond just a license
* Dave demands that James Governor stop filling up everyone's Twitter box