Apple's Elusive Corporate Configuration A Business Week article discusses Apple's prospects for succeeding in the enterprise/corporate markets: "To really win on this battlefield, Apple will somehow have to convince businesses that it intends to stay in the server market." More.
Andy Hertzfeld talks Folklore, open source, and Apple MacMinute has a conversation with one of the original developers of the Mac OS: "[Apple's] greatest strengths are their drive to innovate and their great design skills. Their software is more of a mixed bag these days, doing some things superbly and others not very well." More.
Previously we noted:
- Mac OS X 10.3.x: Kernel panics upon location change
- Security Update 2004-02-23 experiences
- iSight Updater: Helps with FireWire issues?
- AppleWorks/Eudora conflict: cause of problem discovered
- iSync 1.4: More on Palm synching problems
- Odds and Ends: Apple Discussions problems; Safari/Brother MFC conflict; Power Mac G5 noise rumor; Knowledge Base updates
- New and Noteworthy: When Windows won't work...; Search beyond Google; iSight/iChat AV win award