iTunes Music Store surpasses 50 million downloads Apple today announced that music fans have purchased and downloaded over 50 million songs from Apple's iTunes Music Store, not including songs redeemed from the currently-running Pepsi iTunes promotion. The 50 millionth song, purchased last Thursday afternoon, was "The Path of Thorns" by Sarah McLachlan. iTunes users are now downloading 2.5 million songs per week, which is an annual run rate of 130 million songs per year. More.
GarageBand library MacFixIt reader Miguel Danielson has started aa new GarageBand Resource Library. "The Library is the Internet's most complete source of information on loops, software instruments, helper programs, websites, and related resources for users of Apple's GarageBand software. Users will find hundreds of free GarageBand loops and other helpful items in the Resource Library." More.
Previously we noted:
- Resolving AirPort 3.3.1 no-access issues
- iPod mini: Losing song access
- Troubleshooting InDesign CS: Crashes on large files
- Deadline for Apple WWDC scholarship
- Simpler method of changing Internet Explorer search bar to Google