Apple's education efforts paying off In a Business Week article, Alex Salkever notes that despite a few recent negative headlines, Apple's market share is on the upswing and test scores for students participating in programs where every student has a Mac increased significantly. More.
Apple's $10 billion growth strategy A Macworld UK article covers Apple's apparent growth strategy: "'We would like to become a $10 billion company again,' the executives said, confirming the company already has control systems in place to enable it to handle more revenues than it takes today." More.
Previously we noted:
- Incorrect colors in the Mac OS X 10.3.x Finder
- Workaround for Mac OS X 10.3.x empty network folders
- More on Mail.app junk mail crashes
- iPhoto 4.x color display difference compared to other applications
- iPhoto audio transition errors
- Odds and Ends: Confirmation for Amplitube/Digital Performer problems; Citibank hoax compilation
- New and Noteworthy: Apple, Pixar, and the Academy awards; "Lucky Bags" make US debut; more