The first update for Ghost Games' Need for Speed reboot has been detailed and, according to the dev, is based on "feedback received since launch."
The changes include tweaks to the game's rubber banding and rebalances to the AI, among other things. These will be delivered as part of the first "Living Game update," which is due to arrive before the end of November.
Here's a full list of changes coming in the update:
- More balanced 'AI Catch Up'
- New Wrap Editor features:
- Mirror functionality
- Improved colour picker
- Hoonicorn and Morohoshi-San Diablo
- Gifted upon completion of their respective narrative threads
- First look at neons
- Early in development version on Morohoshi-San's Diablo
- REP increase 50-60
- 3x Trophies & Achievements
- New daily challenges
- x30 new pre-set wraps
- General bugs, tweaks and improvements
In GameSpot's Need for Speed review critic Scott Butterworth said the game was "far from perfect, but it is, at points, truly exceptional." He awarded it an 8/10.