Play audio version
On this week's CNET Australia Pulse podcast we look at the Google takeover of Motorola, ask how much is too much for a PlayStation "monitor" without a PlayStation in it, and look at the latest developments in the Apple versus Samsung stoush.
This episode's topics of discussion include:
- Sony's 24-inch PS3 gaming monitor priced for Oz
- PS3 price drops to AU$349.95
- Firefox 6 touches on release complaints
- Google to buy Motorola Mobility for US$12.5 billion
- Westfield and Commonwealth Bank turn to Facebook