Quantum Break will offer 42 achievements worth a total Gamerscore of 1,000, according to the list published on Xbox Achievements. Players will earn the achievements for using the game's time-manipulation powers (deflect 200 bullets with the Time Shield, for example), and will also be rewarded for completing the game at its three different difficulty sliders: Easy, Normal and Hard.
In addition to the 20 achievements listed below, a further 22 story-focused achievements, many of which contain spoilers, can be seen at the Xbox Achievements page.
Quantum Break Achievements:
- Everybody Gather Around (30G) -- Kill 3 enemies with a single Time Blast
- Focus. Aim. Pull. (30G) -- Get 10 headshots while using Dodge Focus
- One Foot in Front of Another (30G) -- Time Rush for a total of 100 meters
- Person Space (30G) -- Deflect 200 bullets with the Time Shield
- Frozen Lead (30G) -- Use Time Stop to stack a total of 1000 bullets
- Break All Their Toys (20G) -- Destroy 15 enemy chronon harnesses
- Area Effect (15G) -- Kill 15 enemies with environmental explosions.
- Spreading Ripples (10G) -- Watch a show episode with all of the Quantum Ripples unlocked
- Chronon Surge (15G) -- Upgrade a time power.
- Maximum Effort (20G) -- Fully upgrade all your time powers
- Stop and Go (20G) -- Fully upgrade Time Stop or Time Dodge
- A Link to the Future (20G) -- Locate one Quantum Ripple and one Intel Item
- Knowledge Is Power (20G) -- Locate all oof the Intel items
- Time Master (30G) -- Complete all of Quantum Break
- Daylight Saving Time (30G) -- Time Stop five minutes worth of accumulated time.
- Tossing Stones in a Pond (20G) -- You need to trigger all Quantum Ripples
- Media Baron (20G) -- You need to find all Emails, presentations, TV Shows, Radios, and Posters
- Time Bandit (25G) -- You need to complete the game on Easy Difficulty
- Time Cop (40G) -- You need to complete the game on Normal Difficulty
- Time Lord (50G) -- You need to complete the game on Hard Difficulty