As Apple sorts out its iPhone 4 antenna issues, we're giving away a case that's not only superslick but allegedly solves any and all reception problems. Element Case has made some high-end, high-stylin' protective cases for earlier iPhone models, and now it has one for the iPhone 4: The Vapor.
The Vapor comes in black, pink, green, blue, and comes with--or without--a full carbon-fiber backplate. Winner gets his or her choice of Vapor case.
Normally, the Vapor would cost about $100, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win this iPhone 4 case? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Element Vapor case (winner can pick color). Approximate retail value is $100.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, July 19 at 12 PM EDT.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EST on July 19, 2010.for details.