OK, it's not too often that we give away two products from the same company in consecutive weeks, but hey, Cisco offered, so we're giving (last week's giveaway was the
In his review, Editor Dong Ngo said the Valet Plus will change the way you think about setting up your home network. "The Cisco Valet Plus is by far the easiest wireless router to use to date," he wrote. "It also has great range, decent performance, and comes with effective wireless networking management software for home users." (Read the
Normally, the Valet Plus would cost about $150, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win this Cisco wireless router? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Cisco Valet Plus wireless router. Approximate retail value is $150.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, June 1 at noon EST.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EST on June 1, 2010.for details.