It's Thursday, so it's our last show of the week, but we haven't slowed down! We've got some crazy stories for you to think about over the weekend, including a comedy club planning to host dead comedians with the help of hologram technology. Would you see George Carlin or Richard Pryor performing one of their most famous sets if they appeared via hologram? We're still not sure.
We're also talking about the plea from two UK guys who sent an X-wing into space in the hopes that J.J. Abrams would notice and invite them to the London premiere of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." We don't know if they'll end up with invites, but the video they got sure looks cool. Lastly, we're checking out the chandelier of the future. It's so fancy.
175: Comedy club wants to resurrect dead comedians via hologram
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Comedy Center hopes to bring back legendary comics with the help of holograms
- Two guys launch an X-wing into space hoping to get J.J. Abrams' attention
- Chandelier of the future uses 1089 LEDs, looks beautiful
- Into It: The Infinity War comic book, and Ona Bags
- User Feedback: Your #TDRift feedback, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow and heart us as you desire!
Subscribe to Tomorrow Daily: