We're deep into CES now and CNET's programming continues, live from our dedicated stage in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. A quick overview of the planned schedule is below (all times are Pacific), and you can watch the full day's worth of programming in the window above.
- 9:00 a.m. The 3:59 Show
- 9:30 a.m. Samsung's Alana Cotton
- 10:00 a.m. Neotech's Robotic Glove
- 10:30 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m. CNET en español
- 11:30 a.m. Fixing a Phone Screen
- 1:00 p.m. Phone case torture testing
- 2:00 p.m. Panel:
- 3:00 p.m. Panel: Autonomous Cars: Getting from Here to There
- 4:00 p.m. "Guardians of the Galaxy" Pinball
- 4:30 p.m.
- 5:00 p.m. Best of CES Day 2 (With Brian Cooley and Scott Stein)
We'll be back with a final slate of live programming all day Thursday.
CES 2018: Complete coverage of the world's biggest technology show from CNET.
The coolest new gadgets at CES 2018: Here are the best new announcements we've seen so far.
reading•CES 2018, day 2: Live from the CNET Stage in Las Vegas
Mar 20•Highly anticipated TCL 6 series Roku TV will ship May 1
Feb 8•The Lovebox is a better gift than flowers for Valentine's Day
Feb 2•Watching 'Altered Carbon' on Netflix? This was its creepy marketing campaign
Feb 2•CNET UK podcast 535: MPs with apps and CEOs with flamethrowers