Apple has published a series of Knowledge Base articles detailing various usage and troubleshooting instructions for its newly shipping Bluetooth headset:
- How to pair iPhone Bluetooth Headset Make it discoverable by holding the headset button for 8 seconds.
- How to charge iPhone Bluetooth Headset: The headset can be charged via USB 2.0 or AC and reach full capacity in about and hour and a half.
- Bluetooth Headset troubleshooting Solving problems with pairing, not charging, intermittent connectivity and more.
- Finding the serial number It will be necessary in the case of replacement.
- About auto-pairing Doesn't work in Airplane mode (obviously) or if there is a current active Bluetooth connection.
- About the status light A slow blink green indicates an incoming call, etc.
- Third-party Bluetooth-enabled devices The headset may be compatible with some third-party Bluetooth-enabled devices and may support some optional features of Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile 1.5 with those devices.