LAS VEGAS -- During the full week that we spent at CES 2014, CNET TV was hard at work filming every corner of the annual techapalooza. From stage-shy movie directors to the new Roku TV, we captured it all on camera. So, if you couldn't be in Vegas, here are the top 11 CNET TV videos for your viewing pleasure.
1. Michael Bay quits Samsung's press conference
In an bizarre, -- and painfully awkward -- moment, "Transformers" director Bay during Samsung's press conference before he could chat about one of the company's new curved TVs. Bay later blamed a teleprompter malfunction.
2. Samsung's bendable TV
Annoyed that your curved TV can't lay flat on demand? Worry no longer. A concept 85-inch
3. Pebble Steel smartwatch gets a whole new look
Can better design take the
4. Concept 8K TV shown in Samsung's booth
If 4K just isn't quite sharp enough for you (that is, if you even have it), check out . It's huge and higher-rez, but won't be a real product anytime soon.
5. The massive 27-inch Lenovo Horizon tabletop PC gets thinner
6. Step into a virtual reality with the Oculus Rift
The Oculus Rift, the virtual-reality gaming headset that stole the show at last year's CES, was back
7. The handsome Martian Notifier offers affordable, advanced phone alerts
Martian shows off the
8. Hands on with PlayStation Now
Sony's will stream PS3 games to the PS4, PS3, Vita, and 2014 Bravia TVs initially, and both rental and subscription plans will be available when it launches this summer.
9. Roku announces Roku TV platform
Roku is partnering with Hisense and TCL to release this fall that have the company's superb Smart TV platform built-in -- no box required.
10. Razer's Project Christine envisions a build-your-own PC of the future
A sleek rack and pop-out modules cooled with mineral oil? Yes,
11. Sony's Xperia Z1 Compact is a tiny, waterproof smartphone
And as a bonus, the CNET CES blooper reel
CES stands for 'Can editors screw up?' Yes, they can. With CES 2014 in the bag, take a look at our CNET editors' highlights from the show floor.