Andmade Share takes one simple idea and does it well. You ought to be able to share or send items to multiple Android apps at the same time. Here's how to use it:
- Install Andmade Share here.
- Open your gallery, Web browser, or pretty much any other app that lets you share items, then press the menu button, then select Share.
- You should either see a long list of share options or a shorter list comprising Andmade Share and Android System. In either case, select Andmade Share to bring up a checklist of share options; in the second case, you can also make it the default if you like.
- Tap the box next to every share option you want to use, then press the name of an option to get started. You should be taken through each app in order; once you've shared with the first you're taken directly to the second, and so on.
- If you want to reorder the apps before launching them, it's easy. Just long-press any app and drag it higher or lower in the list.
That's it! Andmade Share makes sharing much, much easier, and is a great addition for most Android users. I have heard some complaints about interaction with the ICS Gallery app, but haven't been able to test that yet.