This week in Crave: The quadrillion dollar edition
This week, we joined a "Gangnam Style" flash mob, repelled water with our bodies, and voted for a video game hero for president.
Too busy being grateful your last phone bill didn't tally toto keep up with Crave this week? We've got lots more reasons for you to be grateful right here.
- What do you get when you cross a Sony Aibo with a Samsonite? A, that's what!
- "MacGyver robot"(and doesn't even have mullet).
- Nor does this, which can perfectly mimic expert techniques.
- Sunday only at Best buy: $100 off.
- Spider/wasp showdown from 100 million years ago.
- Forget Obama and Romney:!
- Hydrophobic hijinks: Walk through rain and.
- Mysterious shiny Mars object(sorry, it's not your lost earring).
- Photo time capsule to last(but not quadrillions).
- Low Latency ponders the.
- Gotten your "Gangnam Style" fix yet today?.
Got something to tell us? Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave. Wait, wait, one more thing! All the writers who wrote the above stories? Follow 'em here: @akooser, @EricCMack, @robotopia, @SonyInsider, and @lesatnews.