With Justin out for the rest of the week, today we bring in CNET duo Bridget Carey and Mark Licea to run through the ashes of Amazon's Kindle Fire announcement with price cuts for both the BlackBerry PlayBook and the Barnes and Noble Nook Color.
A listener's girlfriend, Laurie, completes her mission to take a photo of The 404 logo at an Apple Store, though Apple employees refuse to take part. We also get a look at the next version of the Android operating system codenamed Ice Cream Sandwich. Finally, Jeff's fear of flying also isn't helped when we learn that pilots can now flip a plane with the push of the wrong button, but Bridget is traumatized even more by the Dead Island trailer and nwo movie.
The 404 Digest for Episode 914
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich gets leaked
- Lionsgate to make movie based on Dead Island trailer
- Fitocracy gets 700+ new 404 group members
- Bathroom Break #1:Floppy disk drives perform Star Wars' Imperial March
- Bathroom Break #2:Best NASCAR prayer ever (in song)
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video