The 404 1,510: Where the Internet is leaking money (podcast)
Would you send pics of your infected body parts to a dermatologist for a live STD screening? That story, plus getting paid to handle social media for a bunch of dogs, and the short life of the pointless Yo app.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Archery as a hobby is catching on, I wonder which movie is responsible?
- An app that sends the message "Yo" back and forth just raised $1,000,000 in seed funding.
- A couple of college kids prove that nothing is unhackable.
- More reason to quit your job: this guy gets paid $45 an hour to do social media for three dogs.
- This app lets you text anonymous pics of your infected genitalia to a doctor for live STD screenings.
Follow us on Twitter!