The 404 1,358: Where we watch the time with the founder of Pebble (podcast)
We've been tapping our Swatches waiting patiently for his arrival, and now he's finally here. Eric Migicovsky, founder of the Pebble smartwatch is in the studio answering questions about the SDK, popular complaints, and how to raise your own $10 million on Kickstarter.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- CNET's review of the Pebble Watch says it's a work in progress.
- Some of the winning projects from last weekend's Pebble hackaton at MIT.
- The sticky situation that delayed the Pebble Watch.
- Check out Eric's recent Pebble AMA on Reddit.
- Pebble smartwatch goes.
- What's next for Pebble, as of July 11, 2013.