The 404 1,258: Where we get a GIF from Peter Ha (podcast)
Peter Ha, 404 regular and Gizmodo editor, returns with toys on his mind. We talk about Transformers and other favorite action figures from the '90s, NY subways getting Wi-Fi and cell service, a giant head in the Hudson, and the Mars Rover's subliminal messaging.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Nathan Fielder asks: What happens if you?
- Some New York City subway stations just got free Wi-Fi and cell service.
- Crew team finds unexpected floating head in Hudson River.
- Michael Bay is why Transformers toys got so complicated over the years.
- Mars Rover penis graffiti goes viral.