Tech to keep your resolutions on track
Conquer your New Year's resolutions with the aid of apps and gadgets. CNET's Bridget Carey highlights tech that can help you meet your goals.
CNET Update is making goals:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
In this special edition of CNET Update, learn how technology can help with your New Year's resolutions.
- Need an extra push to get fit? Wear a fitness-tracking bracelet like the
for a constant reminder to stay active.
- Turn gym time into game time with
the Goji Play and an iPad
- Workout at home with personalized videos on the FitStar app.
- Keep things tidy with the
Neato XV Signature Pro
robot vacuum cleaner. And stay on top of household chores with reminders and tips on the BrightNest app.
- Have goals to be more organized? Check out the apps Evernote and Mint.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)