Target joins crowded video-streaming scene
Just as new Roku set-top boxes go on sale, Target Ticket gives consumers yet another option for downloading digital movies. Also, Twitter pushes emergency alerts and Evernote plays with Post-It notes.
CNET Update is digitizing Post-Its:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
In this episode of Update:
- Add another video streaming service to the list with
- Access Target Ticket and dozens of other video services on the
new lower-cost Roku boxes
- Don't expect T-Mobile stores to carry many
BlackBerry phones in stock anymore
- Get emergency alerts from local, state and national agencies from
. (See the full list of participating organizations.)
- Download the Evernote app update and have an easier time
scanning sticky Post-Its into digital notes
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)