PlayStation Network recovers from hack
Hackers target Sony and several other online game networks, Apple replaces iPhone 5 batteries for free, and Ralph Lauren debuts a high-tech Polo shirt at the US Open.
If you had trouble logging into Sony's PlayStation Network or Blizzard's Battle.net over the weekend, hackers may be to blame. Watch CNET Update below to learn about the DDoS attack that disrupted several online game networks:
Also in this tech-news roundup:
- LG is coming out with yet another smartwatch, this time with a round face.
- Dealing with iPhone 5 battery problems? Apple may replace your battery for free.
- Microsoft cuts the Surface 2 price. It now costs less than the most recent iPad Mini.
- Ralph Lauren debuts a high-tech Polo shirt at the US Open tennis tournament.
- Jawbone shares Up user data after Napa earthquake.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.