New PlayStation may debut this month
Sony is expected to unveil the PS4 on February 20, Nokia is testing a supermaterial, and Amazon amps up Prime Instant Video content.
Friday's CNET Update deciphers the shapes:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
Stories from today's tech news roundup:
- Sony expected to unveil a new PlayStation this month -- before E3
- Verizon has new prepaid plans for 3G smartphones
- Nokia is researching a new material called graphene
- HBO Go may be coming to Apple TV
- Amazon beefs up its Prime Instant Video streaming with Downton Abby and is also creating original kids shows
- Netflix premiered the series, "House of Cards," and all 13 episodes are available now
- CNET's Download team highlights free alternatives to the new Office 2013 and Office 365
Watch CNET Update in the video above, or subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)