CNET Update looks at the next level of mobile gaming:
In this episode of Update:
- Take a peek at the iPhone game controller Moga is making, according to images published by @Evleaks. This model has thumbsticks, unlike the one reportedly being made by Logitech.
- Buy a Microsoft Surface docking station sooner than expected -- but quantities are limited.
- Pay $100 less for a customizable Moto X by ordering from the Moto Maker website, or by going to Sprint or US Cellular. Some carriers, like Verizon, are still charging $200 for the phone with a new two-year contract.
- Prepare to see ads on Instagram in a few days, as the site will be displaying sponsored photos and videos to US users.
- Search photos on Tumblr with ease, thanks to a redesigned search feature with tags and filters.
- Pay more for the upgraded Tweetbot app for iPhones, which has a new look for iOS 7.