Hoopla over Elon Musk's Hyperloop
The CEO of SpaceX pushes for a high-speed tube transport, Samsung lowers the price of curved OLED TVs, and Microsoft reverses its stance on the Xbox One's Kinect.
CNET Update must go faster:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
In this episode of Update:
- Believe in high-speed tube travel with
Elon Musk's pitch for the Hyperloop
- Grab a dinner and a show on Facebook,
thanks to new mobile features
- Prepare to speak your status update, now that
Facebook purchased a speech translation company
- Put some curve in your living room screen with
Samsung's new OLED TV
- Play the Xbox One without a Kinect,
if you so desire
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)