Crave giveaway: Element Case Sector 5 for iPhone, Joule II for iPad
If you're fond of gadgets with names that start with a lowercase "i", you'll be terribly fond of this week's two prizes. Yep, we said two.
Congrats to Jamie M. of Portland, Ore., for winning a Vinci Tab II Android tablet for kids in last week's giveaway. Now, down to business: Could your iPhone 5 use a new outfit to wear to all those holiday shindigs? You're hanging out in the right place.
We're giving away a Sector 5 from Element Case, which calls the accessory the "most extreme case" it's ever created. To be clear, the black-and-graphite case can't promise to save your iPhone 5's life in a BASE jump, but it is made from lightweight aerospace-grade aluminum in case your iPhone has a thing for flying. Previous Element Case offerings with hinged designs required removing four screws for installation, but the Sector 5 is a one-screw job.
But that's not all iFolks. You'll also get a sleek and sturdy Element Case Joule II iPad stand in your choice of finish. (Crave giveaway trivia: the original Joule iPad stand was our back in April 2010.)
Normally, an Element Case Sector 5 would run you $150, while a Joule II would cost you $110, but you have the chance to get both, absolutely free. How do you go about making your iPhone 5 and iPad very happy? There are a few rules, so please read carefully.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the Join CNET link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Element Case Sector 5 and one (1) Element Case Joule II, with a total retail value of $260.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, December 3, at 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, December 3, 2012.for details.