Crave Ep. 106: DIY laser cannons
This week on Crave, we take a look at the deadly do-it-yourself Iron Man Laser Gauntlet and monkey around with iPad-wielding apes. Then we wash our hands with ManHands manly scented soaps.
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
Subscribe to Crave:
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)
This week on Crave, we take a look at the deadly do-it-yourself Iron Man Laser Gauntlet and monkey around with Apps for Apes. After playing with monkeys all day, maybe we should consider washing our hands with ManHands manly scented soaps. Our favorite one: Urinal Mint.
- Is this 3D-printed robot the first of thousands?
- Functional Iron Man gauntlet zaps enemy balloons
- Orangutans monkey around with iPads at zoo
- First clip of Kutcher as Jobs: A little too Kutcherian?
- British scientists developing bomb-resistant train
- Man Soap: Smell like bacon, bonfires, beer, and urinal cakes
- Gigapixel shot shows a whole lotta inauguration
- Stephen on Twitter
- Stephen on Google+